I stayed at The Howard a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised with this intimate gem of a hotel. The furnishings were grand and elegant, my room was luxurious and the bathroom very spacious. The staff were extremely professional, on several occasions going above and beyond normal service to cater to our needs. Location is great too - it’s a 10min walk to many shops, bars and restaurants. Special mention - I highly recommend the Afternoon Tea – wide selection of sandwiches, scones, and delicious pastries! This was served in the elegant and grand drawing room in front of a large fireplace – divine! I will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland