Wow! We were blown away at the amazing service provided by the staff of The Howard in Edinburgh. The rooms were spacious and comfortable, the complementary breakfast tasty, but the staff went above and beyond our expectations. Francisco, the extremely knowledgeable concierge, offered us tea and shortbread cookies upon arrival and gave us a 20 minute overview of the city, sights, and restaurants. All of his recommendations were spot on. What really blew our minds was this: we asked him to recommend a restaurant for a special dinner in honor of my brother and sister-in-law's anniversary. Not only did he recommend an awesome restaurant and handle the reservation, but the day of their actual anniversary he bought them a card and slipped it under the door of their room that morning. Amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland