My partner and I stayed at the Howard in December last year (just realised I havent written a review)
We booked one of the superior rooms which looked out on to the back of the hotel.
We had a huge roll top bath and a king sized bed which I believe is the same standard in all rooms.
The staff were friendly and attentive from the moment we arrived until we left.
Everywhere was clean,dustfree and decorated to a high standard.
Breakfast was delicious with a wide choice and evening drinks in the lounge area were fair priced.
Overall I would highly reccomend The Howard, A small hotel with personal touches, good value for money and just a short walk from the city centre so you are able to escape the hustle and bustle.
I will definately be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland