booked the abercromby suite for my wife's birthday and it was superb. based in the new town, the hotel is near the heart of edinburgh but it's location is very discreet and quiet. the features of the hotel & rooms transport you back to another era and the service is excellent. well worth splashing out that little bit extra for a special occasion - you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland