We were a group of 6 ladies visiting Edinburgh on a Celebration weekend prior to a forthcoming marriage. From arrival on the Friday morning to departure on the Sunday afternoon the Howard and its staff were truly amazing. I can not praise highly enough the team (especially Ross - who had answered numerous emails from me - whist I was trying to organise the 'do' ) It did not seem to matter what we requested or when we requested it - from wrapping presents, sorting flights, cars, resturants, trips and guide, to champagne lunches, balloons, nothing was too much trouble, not a raised eyebrow in sight. The Howard is a quiet, personal hotel - nothing corporate about it at all, just understated quality, exemplary service in a lovely very relaxing environment. Would now stay no where else in Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland