We have just spent an amazing weekend at The Howard and can't wait to go back. The bedroom was beautifully furnished and the roll top bath was a wonderful way to recover from all that retail therapy! The service was very unobtrusive and nothing was too much trouble. Check in was one of the most pleasant that I have experienced - so quick, you hardly noticed. I would definitely recommend The Howard as an antidote to large, anonymous hotels. It really does become a home from home very quickly and one that I can't wait to return to!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland