This was a lovely little hotel very close to the centre of Edinburgh. We had been given a gift voucher for dinner and decided to stay overnight so that we could relax and enjoy the experience. We had a lovely evening. The food was superb and the service was second to none. It was unusual not to have a minibar or coffee making facilities in the room but there was a team of butlers on hand to cater for all our needs. The decor and furnishings are just what you would expect to find in a georgian townhouse - it was like being in a grand house rather than a hotel, very comfortable and cosy. We would definitely stay there again and have already recommended it to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland