We visit Edinburgh quite a lot and always enjoy a stay at the Sheraton but this time we were blown-away with their newly refurbished bedrooms.
We stayed in a castle view room which was quite simply stunning in every respect.
From the tasteful cleaver lighting to the beautiful bathroom fittings, the extremely comfortable and huge bed to the exceptional quality of the wooden fittings and furnishings. The well thought out use of glass and wood is contemporary and very stylish achieving a really modern classy look but warm and welcoming too.
We could not help noticing our porter who conveyed a palpable sense of pride for the newly appointed rooms when he delivered our luggage.
It is a stunning transformation which surpasses all we have experienced in Edinburgh or anywhere else for that matter.
Add to this a professional concierge service - Friendly, well trained staff who make you feel welcome and valued - Easy access and parking - Great little restaurant "Santini" which offers relaxed un-fussy and un-pretentious dining with an accomplished modern Italian menu and a great wine list. Not to mention the position of the Sheraton which is so perfect for shopping, theatre, sightseeing etc. I have yet to try the Spa but look forward to that next time!
Much additional work was being undertaken to re-vamp the dining room and reception areas as well. We can't wait to return to see the new developments.
Edinburgh is always a delight but The Sheraton is the icing on the cake - we have always liked it but now with these sumptuous new bedrooms, we love it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand has been Edinburgh's gathering place for many years and it is the perfect place to discover this unique destination. From the moment you set foot inside the granite-floored lobby, you'll feel welcome. One Square, our restaurant and bar, serves a delicious range of classic British dishes all day long, while our beautiful bedrooms blend contemporary comfort and Scottish materials with cutting-edge technology. Of course, some things at the Sheraton have always been unbeatable, from One Spa's iconic rooftop Hydropool, to the breath-taking views of Edinburgh Castle. We can't wait to share them with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Grand Hotel Edinburgh
- Sheraton Grand Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Grand Hotel Sheraton
- Edinburgh Sheraton Spa
- Sheraton Spa Edinburgh
- Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa Edinburgh, Scotland