Very often when you arrive at a hotel that is undergoing refurbishments you can't help but feel disappointed... At the Sheraton however this feeling very quickly disapears as the staff go out of their way to make your feel welcome. Every effort is made to insure that your stay is as amazing as possible (despite the fact that they can't control the weather).
The hotel is perfectly situated to get quick access to the fringe festival while still being far away from the noise that you can retreat for a good night's sleep.
Life rearly goes acording to plan but at the Sheraton the staff make sure that despite the refurbishment, your stay is as wonderful as you would expect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand has been Edinburgh's gathering place for many years and it is the perfect place to discover this unique destination. From the moment you set foot inside the granite-floored lobby, you'll feel welcome. One Square, our restaurant and bar, serves a delicious range of classic British dishes all day long, while our beautiful bedrooms blend contemporary comfort and Scottish materials with cutting-edge technology. Of course, some things at the Sheraton have always been unbeatable, from One Spa's iconic rooftop Hydropool, to the breath-taking views of Edinburgh Castle. We can't wait to share them with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Grand Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Grand Hotel Edinburgh
- Sheraton Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Grand Hotel Sheraton
- Edinburgh Sheraton Spa
- Sheraton Spa Edinburgh
- Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa Edinburgh, Scotland