Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa
US$375
US$333
  • Restaurant
Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$193
  • Room Service
US$245
US$221
  • Pool
Cairn Hotel Edinburgh(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$108
  • Bar/Lounge
Apex City of Edinburgh Hotel(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$152
3,059 results
All reviewsthe club loungemood lightingcastle viewrooftop poolthermal suitesquare restaurantlighting systemusher halledinburgh castlemodern hotelhotel barprinces streetfantastic hotelroyal milespghydropoolconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Stayed for two nights, room only, recently. A very modern large room with everything you could need. I'd arrived late, due to the appalling state of Edinburgh's road system, hoping to be well in time for England's game against the Ukraine. However got into the room with only 5 minutes to spare only to find there was no channel 3, ITV, on the TV! Frantic I rang guest services who pointed me to channel 9, STV, so all was well, even the result.. :)

The bathroom was very modern with no traditional taps, and with the hot water running down the side of the bath from the plug control unit.. Not a real problem, though, once you'd worked it out..

The room heating controls ensured a perfect temperature and the room was maintained beautifully, especially as I'd managed to spill a glass of coke over the bed..!

Reception staff were great, and my car was parked and retrieved very efficiently from the nearby car park..

Can't comment on the food as I eat out, but a very comfortable stay..

Room Tip: I was on 5th floor. No noise overnight..
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank SunnySalVerde

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Edinburgh.
Warm regards

Reviewed 22 June 2012

We stayed at the end of April & found every aspect of the hotel to be outstanding. Staff were friendly & helpful. Our room was beautiful with a lovely view , huge bathroom. The bed was very large & comfortable. Breakfast was first class, the waiting staff were so friendly, it made us feel very special..

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nivea555

Dear Guest
Thank you for the review after your recent stay with us here at the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Kind regards.

Reviewed 21 June 2012

With over 10 years of being a SPG member this by far is the best Sheraton we have stayed at. The rooms were spacious with renovations that make it better than some St. Regis resorts. The bar and restaurant were very innovative. The staff was very attentive and always there to make sure we were taken care of. With 23 days of travel through the UK this was the best accommodations we had and we stayed at what were supposed to be Top Notch Resorts.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Stime_SD

Dear Guest
Thank you sincerely for your fantastic reivew of your recent stay with us here at the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa. I am delighted that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and hope we can welcome you and your family back in the near future.
Kind regards

Reviewed 21 June 2012

First time staying in the hotel since the revamp; it is looking good. I was staying overnight in Edinburgh for a wedding and wished I had more time to enjoy the property. The rooms are of a high standard and well appointed. I particularly liked the bathroom with its glass doors thereby giving it a fairly modern feel. I was fortunate enough to enjoy a view of the castle from my room. As a platinum member I have access to the Club Lounge, which was great for breakfast. Wished I had seen the bacon rolls otherwise I might not have chosen the healthy yoghurt! The gym is well appointed with foam rollers and mats. Staff were good. Overall a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank RunnerJac
Management response:Responded 22 June 2012

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us here at the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed your complimentary upgrade being a Platinum SPG memeber. I am also glad that you found time to use One Spa.
Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Edinburgh.
Safe travels

Reviewed 20 June 2012

Just back from 3 nights in Edinburgh.lovely hotel,and fantastic staff. Room was modern and stylish.every member of staff ,had a smile,and a hello.great stay,can't wait to return.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dufc
Management response:Responded 21 June 2012

Dear Guest
Thank you for sharing your review with us from your recent stay here at the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa. I am really pleased that you had a great time and equally delighted at your comments regarding my colleagues. I will take pleasure in sharing this review with them.
Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.
Kind regards.