We were going to a concert at Usher Hall, which could not be closer.
Check in staff was fabulous. Really chatty, very helpful and set the scene for a great stay.
Our room was lovely, with an unusual bathroom concept, as it was divided with frosted glass, so if you're sharing with someone you don't know very well could be an issue.
Everything was perfect, but the drinks prices from room service were expensive. Why do hotels do that???.breakfast was fantastic, nothing was missed.
Would definitely stay here again, without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand has been Edinburgh's gathering place for many years and it is the perfect place to discover this unique destination. From the moment you set foot inside the granite-floored lobby, you'll feel welcome. One Square, our restaurant and bar, serves a delicious range of classic British dishes all day long, while our beautiful bedrooms blend contemporary comfort and Scottish materials with cutting-edge technology. Of course, some things at the Sheraton have always been unbeatable, from One Spa's iconic rooftop Hydropool, to the breath-taking views of Edinburgh Castle. We can't wait to share them with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Grand Hotel Edinburgh
- Sheraton Grand Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Grand Hotel Sheraton
- Edinburgh Sheraton Spa
- Sheraton Spa Edinburgh
- Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa Edinburgh, Scotland