The Sheraton could not have done more too look after us during our stay. I am pregnant and they quickly found a room so we could check in early and rest before sight seeing. When we found that my boyfriends suit had a huge stain on it from a leaking perfume bottle the fantastic Amanda on reception arrranged for it to be taxied to the dry cleaners out of hours. It was delevered back to us the next day in perfect condition - Thank you!! We found the reception staff to be very friendly providing maps and walking directions. The location is so central to all the city has to offer it is perfect.
The rooms are large and super clean. We loved the amazing bathroom with the many colours of mood lighting making a relaxing bath such a treat. the shower was the rainfall type which was very powerful. Plenty of robes, soft towels and lovely smelling bath products.
We had room service twice as I was too exhaused to make it out to the resturant.The food was presented beautifully and very fast service.
The breakfast in the terrace resturan was first class, full scottish breakfast, waffles, lots of lovey fresh fruit and pastrys! A very hungry pregnant womans dream!! Lovely views towards the castle while you eat as well.
My only very slight disapointment were the pillows which I note someone else has mentioned in their review. They are very soft and need alot of molding and stuffing to get into a comfotable postion. I wish they would provide one soft and one more suportive pillow to cater for all tastes.
I am alrealy planning my next trip back next september for a spa weekend with the girls! Can't wait. I really really loved this hotel.
Thank you to all the staff who made it such a fantastic stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand has been Edinburgh's gathering place for many years and it is the perfect place to discover this unique destination. From the moment you set foot inside the granite-floored lobby, you'll feel welcome. One Square, our restaurant and bar, serves a delicious range of classic British dishes all day long, while our beautiful bedrooms blend contemporary comfort and Scottish materials with cutting-edge technology. Of course, some things at the Sheraton have always been unbeatable, from One Spa's iconic rooftop Hydropool, to the breath-taking views of Edinburgh Castle. We can't wait to share them with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Grand Hotel Edinburgh
- Sheraton Grand Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Grand Hotel Sheraton
- Edinburgh Sheraton Spa
- Sheraton Spa Edinburgh
- Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa Edinburgh, Scotland