I found the furnishings in both my room and the common areas to be appealing and comfortable. And, the hotel is on a quiet street - all the better for sleeping. Breakfast was included. I opted for the buffet. It offered a good selection and was fresh and tasty - much better than what I typically find in the U.K. (including Scotland). I usually avoid hotel restaurants, but on the day we arrived I ate at this one and was pleasantly surprised. It was very good. The gentleman who worked the day shift at the front desk couldn't have been more polite and helpful. I had a pleasant stay and readily recommend this small hotel - especially to those of us who dislike the soulless, enormous business chains totally lacking in character or any element of the unexpected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh is a boutique hotel in Scotland with a very contemporary spirit. It occupies a series of Victorian buildings in the West End of Edinburgh, whose soaring natural proportions have allowed us to create a truly dynamic set of rooms and public spaces. At The Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh, we have used bold colour, rich texture and contemporary art and photography to build an environment that is fun, upbeat, welcoming and with the unmistakable buzz of being part of a great Scottish city.There are 49 boutique rooms and suites at The Bonham, each individually styled so that, among them, you will almost certainly find the one you have been waiting for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Bonham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- The Bonham Edinburgh, Scotland