I got a great WINTER break here for 4 nights in a superior double room. The room was outstanding in all aspects. Seating is important to us. There was a sofa and 3 chairs for the 2 of us. Decor was chic and comfortable. Ensuite had lots of room to move around in. Tv was large and lighting was atmospheric. The room was 308, this had a panoramic view North over the city and the hills in the distance. Excellent. Breakfast had some interesting cooked options like Orkney kipper as well as the Scottish full monty. We had dinner here at 6.30 to get an early bird special deal. Could not fault this meal. The only thing I do not understand is why it is not in the Michelin guide. The location is great for the city. We walked into the city each day to site see. The streets are a pleasure and full of architectural gems. One really great aspect of our stay is FREE CAR PARKING. I just drove there. Parked at the back and walked. Other hotels can charge a fortune so this is a great deal and very east to get to without a sat nav. (I am old school map and brain nav). I can advise anyone to stay here . The hotel is full of great art. Love the tube light on the stairs. Sit on the red velvet spiral seat in reception, enjoy huge photos and original art on canvas. It would be good for them to have a room with changing art. Everything was clean to perfection, all staff a delight and we were made to feel special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh is a boutique hotel in Scotland with a very contemporary spirit. It occupies a series of Victorian buildings in the West End of Edinburgh, whose soaring natural proportions have allowed us to create a truly dynamic set of rooms and public spaces. At The Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh, we have used bold colour, rich texture and contemporary art and photography to build an environment that is fun, upbeat, welcoming and with the unmistakable buzz of being part of a great Scottish city.There are 49 boutique rooms and suites at The Bonham, each individually styled so that, among them, you will almost certainly find the one you have been waiting for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Bonham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- The Bonham Edinburgh, Scotland