My husband and I stayed here at the end of April it is a lovely hotel in a quiet street just a ten min walk from princes street.
Staff are friendly and helpful.
The room was described as a small room but was very spacious and bathroom a good size - comfy beds, spacious wardrobe and room was always lovely and warm.
Breakfast was superb with a good range of cereals and other delights on the buffet side and the cooked breakfasts also superb just enough.
Overall a lovely stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh is a boutique hotel in Scotland with a very contemporary spirit. It occupies a series of Victorian buildings in the West End of Edinburgh, whose soaring natural proportions have allowed us to create a truly dynamic set of rooms and public spaces. At The Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh, we have used bold colour, rich texture and contemporary art and photography to build an environment that is fun, upbeat, welcoming and with the unmistakable buzz of being part of a great Scottish city.There are 49 boutique rooms and suites at The Bonham, each individually styled so that, among them, you will almost certainly find the one you have been waiting for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Bonham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- The Bonham Edinburgh, Scotland