The Bonham is a very well-managed hotel. The staff were very, very accomodating. My wife and I enjoyed walking the ten or so minutes from the hotel to George Street, Rose Street and Prince Street. Along with way, we discovered a great many fine restaurants, from casual to upscale. The hotel itself was clean, the parking was easy, the breakfasts were very good and the price was very fair. Thank you to the staff for allowing me to use the computer in the back office - it was a big help in pre-booking tix for the Palace, the Castle and the Ferry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh is a boutique hotel in Scotland with a very contemporary spirit. It occupies a series of Victorian buildings in the West End of Edinburgh, whose soaring natural proportions have allowed us to create a truly dynamic set of rooms and public spaces. At The Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh, we have used bold colour, rich texture and contemporary art and photography to build an environment that is fun, upbeat, welcoming and with the unmistakable buzz of being part of a great Scottish city.There are 49 boutique rooms and suites at The Bonham, each individually styled so that, among them, you will almost certainly find the one you have been waiting for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bonham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- The Bonham Edinburgh, Scotland