i booked a superior double room for a two night break for my partners 30th birthday on arrival the staff were lovely and we had been given the black room 308 which I had requested which was large and gorgeous with amazing views over the city, there were a few hicups with some extras I had booked for arrival so the Duty Manager came up to offer us an upgrade to a junior suite 104, whcih we accepted as 104 is stunning! Well worth a visit! We had a meal in the resturant on the first night which was lovely but I will say that the food we had from the light bite menu for room service on the second night was terrible! but we had a wonderful time and the staff especially Isabelle and Mando were wonderful and so keen to please, they made the stay more special!
Keep up the good work guys!
Liza & Emma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh is a boutique hotel in Scotland with a very contemporary spirit. It occupies a series of Victorian buildings in the West End of Edinburgh, whose soaring natural proportions have allowed us to create a truly dynamic set of rooms and public spaces. At The Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh, we have used bold colour, rich texture and contemporary art and photography to build an environment that is fun, upbeat, welcoming and with the unmistakable buzz of being part of a great Scottish city.There are 49 boutique rooms and suites at The Bonham, each individually styled so that, among them, you will almost certainly find the one you have been waiting for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bonham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- The Bonham Edinburgh, Scotland