Jurys Inn Edinburgh
US$329
US$214
US$107
  • Pool
Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$92
  • Restaurant
Murrayfield Hotel and House(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$126
US$118
Agoda.com
4,503 results
All reviewstrain stationroyal milegreat locationtriple roomprinces streetcentral locationhigh streetcalton hillbuffet breakfastwould stay againshort breakyogurtcastlepubs
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Bathroom was dirty, massively overpriced considering other hotels in the area. Stayed as I have had good experiences with Jury's previously but will definitely not be staying again. None of the staff were British, I would not have minded this if they could understand what I was saying but they couldn't. On the day I was checking out despite having a do not disturb sign in my door, the door was knocked several times asking when I was leaving....I left the room at 9:30am, an hour and a half before I had to be out but felt rushed. This hotel is a disgrace to the Jury's chain. I only stayed here for business, I have told my company to avid sending people here in future. A colleague that stayed at the same time also noted how awful the hotel was.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lani_Cardiff
DeputyGM_JurysInn, Manager at Jurys Inn Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Lani_Cardiff,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at Jurys Inn Edinburgh.

We appreciate all feedback to allow us to continuously improve both our product and service. Our Accommodation Manager prides herself on the cleanliness of her rooms and will be saddened to learn that your room was not up to our usual high standard and we shall be reviewing all current training to ensure all the team are consistent in their cleanliness and that all rooms with a 'Do Not Disturb' should be treated as the sign states. Our prices are competitively set in line with all Hotels of a similar standard to ours within Edinburgh.

With regards to your statement that none of the staff are British and we are a disgrace to Jurys Inn. One of the best things about working in Hotels is that you get to experience team members from all over the world and being British myself this is something that I am proud to say they can do with us. Every single team member in our Hotel endeavours to provide the highest level of service and this does reflect exactly that through the vast majority of reviews on TripAdvisor and for this I am massively proud of them for. However, I do understand that sometimes our guests do have different expectations and that we may not always meet these.

Lani_Cardiff, I thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We had an overnight stay there and the staff were very welcoming and could not do enough for us. Breakfast was lovely, room spotless and comfortable beds. No noise in the evening and would be returning again. This is the Edinburgh hotel.

Room Tip: Very central to Princess Street and near the station. Would recommend the hotel for a weekend if you are in Edinburgh shopping or for a night out in Edinburgh and stay there for the night.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ShirleyT419

Dear ShirleyT419,

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words regarding your recent stay with us here at Jurys Inn Edinburgh.

The team here always endeavour to go above and beyond for our guests and are delighted when this is reflected on your guests experience. Our Accommodation Manager prides herself on the cleanliness of her rooms and absolutely loves when this is reflected on our guests experience.

ShirleyT419, I do hope we can welcome you back to Jury Inn Edinburgh in the near future.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Location is perfect - walking distance to train station and most major attractions in Edinburgh. Room is pretty standard and clean. There was 3 of us and it comes with a double and a single bed. I would recommend it for its value.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kristina S,

We always endeavour to make our guests feel welcome and comfortable while stay with us and always appreciate it when this is reflected on a guests stay.

Kristina S, I do hope we can welcome you back to Jurys Inn Edinburgh in the near future.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Clark A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at Jurys Inn Edinburgh.

It was great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I shall pass on your kind words to the team here.

Clark A, I do hope we can welcome you back to Jurys Inn Edinburgh in the near future.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed in Jury's inn Edinburgh on a number of occasions in the years 2010-2013. It is very central to rail and bus stations for travel further afieId. Perhaps cheaper options can be found, but I liked it as it is near the main museums, art galleries and parks, as well as the Old and New Towns. A great bonus I found was the courtesy of the reception staff, who were Scottish but also Polish Lithuanian and from different countries and who always did their best to accommodate my eternal requests for a quiet room. Breakfast was also satisfactory and set one up for the day.

Room Tip: Ask for a room high up at the back of the hotel as the front rooms offer a nice view towards the New Town, they overlook Waverley Station which is noisy day and night as well as quite a busy road.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Dear bozenad2014,

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words regarding your stay with us here at Jurys Inn Edinburgh.

Our team here always endeavour to ensure that our guests to made feel welcome and comfortable whilst stay with us and always appreciate it when this is reflected on our guests experience.

bozenad2014, I do hope we can welcome you back to Jurys Inn Edinburgh in the near future.