Jurys Inn Edinburgh
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
The Scotsman Hotel(Edinburgh)
  • Room Service
The Inn on the Mile(Edinburgh)
  • Pool
The Inn Place(Edinburgh)
  • Breakfast included
4,457 results
All reviewstrain stationroyal milegreat locationtriple roomprinces streetcentral locationhigh streetcalton hillbuffet breakfastwould stay againshort breakyogurtcastlepubs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stayed at Jury's Inn one night on route to a professional conference in St. Andrew's, taking a day to explore the sights before continuing on my way to the conference. For my purposes, Jurys Inn was perfect. It is conveniently located half way up the hill along the Royal Mile, and a very reasonably priced, no-frills hotel. Rooms were basic but comfortable and clean. The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
DeputyGM_JurysInn, Manager at Jurys Inn Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear academicprofessional,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your recent stay with us here at Jurys Inn Edinburgh.

I was pleased to read that you found our Hotel perfect for your needs. As you stated our Hotel is conveniently located be it your visit for business or pleasure.

academicprofessional, I hope you had an enjoyable trip back across the pond and I do hope we can welcome you back to Jurys Inn Edinburgh in the near future.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The Hotel is located very close to the Waverley Station, so one needn't take any vehicle to get there. It is also close to the North Bridge, & a 10 min walk will get you to Royal Mile. You get a good impressive view of the North Bridge & the Balmoral Hotel from the hotel. The room we stayed at was clean, the food served at breakfast was good, with a good spread. I'll surely recommend Jury's Inn to friends & relatives.

Room Tip: Opt for a room facing the North Bridge. You will get a lovely view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Arnab_phenomenon

Dear Arnab_phenomenon,

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words regarding your stay with us here at Jurys Inn Edinburgh.

Our Head Chef prides himself in providing a hearty breakfast to prepare our guests for a day ahead exploring our wonderful city and always appreciates it when this is reflected on our guests experiences.

The best feedback a guest could write is that they would return and recommend us to their friends and family and for this I thank you.

Arnab_phenomenon, I do hope we can welcome you back to Jurys Inn Edinburgh in the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

The location really makes this hotel worth while, just a walk up the stairs to High Street, easy walking to everything we wanted to see.
My major problem was that the bed was a rock and gave me a stiff neck for two nights. Would probably find somewhere else next time.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sara M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at Jurys Inn Edinburgh.

It was great to read that you found our location convenient for your needs whilst in Edinburgh. I do apologise that our beds were not to your preference, we are however in the process of changing our beds throughout the Hotel. I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop me an email with the room number you stayed in, to enable me to have this bed changed urgently.

Sara M, I hope to hear from you soon and hope we can welcome you back to Jurys Inn Edinburgh in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The Jurys Inn is very conveniently located within very easy walking distance of Waverley train station and the Royal Mile. The accommodation is pretty basic, and it all looks a bit tired, but I think that is fine relative to the price. What disappointed me, as a business traveller, was the lack of availability of room service.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor, as it can be a bit noisy - I heard lots of bottle recycling noises during the night.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
DeputyGM_JurysInn, Manager at Jurys Inn Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear ccftripper,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent experience of Jurys Inn Edinburgh.

We appreciate all feedback to allow us to continue to improve both our product and service. Room Service is not something that we have a large demand for within Edinburgh, however I shall take your comments on board and look into whether this is something we can offer in the near future.

ccftripper, I do hope we can welcome you back to Jurys Inn Edinburgh in the near future.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The staff and location make this hotel. Hotel is in a fantastic location in the heart of Edinburgh. The staff are polite, friendly and very efficient. The rooms are tired and need updating, the shower in our room wouldn't full turn off. We we're offer a room with a view or a quiet room, we picked the quiet one, but it was very noisy, woken up at 1.30 with someone emptying the recycled bottles, as we were also over the alley lots of people shouting, I know that's not the hotels fault but they need to think about which rooms they offer as quiet, we didn't get much sleep, and as we live but a train track we are use to noise! Breakfast was ok, but at £10 a head, pricey and not good value for money. You can leave your bags in their secure room which was a great bonus and a nice touch. Would I stay here again, not sure!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank tuemark2

Dear tuemark2,

Our team here always endeavour to go above and beyond for guests and we always appreciate it when this is reflected on our guests stay. Jurys Inn's are in the process of investing in all the Hotels and we look forward to this reaching Edinburgh towards the end of the year.

tuemark2, you said you were unsure if you would return, but if you do find yourself in Edinburgh, please contact me directly and I would be more than happy to make any necessary arrangements. I do hope we can welcome you back to Jurys Inn Edinburgh in the near future.