This is hotel is so well designed, beds are so comfortable, staff is so kind and friendly, showers are excellent and in some rooms you even have a play station. But why oh why do they run a noisy pub just below the rooms. It's a misnomer really, hotels are meant to be places for rest, but here, the loud bass and music play on without a worry in the world until 2am. A real pity really because this has great potential to be one of the best hotels in the City of only they gave up their schizophrenic noisy and loud size for a more peaceful, serene and quiet experience. A spa could maybe replace that noisy pub dear landlord!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At STAY central we aim a little bit higher than just providing you with a good night's sleep. We have 37 fresh and refurbished bedrooms perfect for 2 to share or bedrooms for up to 6 guests. We like to look after you and free Wi-Fi is a must for our guests. Each of our lovely bedrooms have large flat screen TV's, iPod docks, rain fall style showers to get lathered up in and lots of little extras you won't expect. Located in the heart of Edinburgh's eclectic Cowgate surrounding the famous lively Three Sisters bar, STAY Central is a short stroll from everywhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Stay Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tailors Hall
- Tailors Hall Hotel Edinburgh
- Stay Central Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland