We stayed one night in an XXL room, booked at the last minute for £60 and were really impressed! The hotel staff were great. Maria particularly was energetic, friendly, informative and happily answered any questions we had.
Our room was situated at the back of the hotel on the second floor and we were delighted with the fresh modern and funky design of the interior. Our room was clean, spacious and there were some really nice touches such as a walk-in shower, ipod dock, List magazine, and a selection of refreshments; fresh bean coffee, assortment of tea’s and Tunnocks tea cakes.
For a sightseeing weekend in Edinburgh the hotel’s location, in the Cowgate area of the city, was excellent- very accessible to all the tourist spots and less than a 5 minute walk to the Royal Mile. A really cool place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At STAY central we aim a little bit higher than just providing you with a good night's sleep. We have 37 fresh and refurbished bedrooms perfect for 2 to share or bedrooms for up to 6 guests. We like to look after you and free Wi-Fi is a must for our guests. Each of our lovely bedrooms have large flat screen TV's, iPod docks, rain fall style showers to get lathered up in and lots of little extras you won't expect. Located in the heart of Edinburgh's eclectic Cowgate surrounding the famous lively Three Sisters bar, STAY Central is a short stroll from everywhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Stay Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tailors Hall
- Tailors Hall Hotel Edinburgh
- Stay Central Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland