We were welcomed by Maria, the extremely-friendly and helpful receptionist who provided us with tips on sightseeing and food. We love the simple, lively environment with games and messages by hostelites from all over the world. The size of the room and bathroom is big. Love the jars of tea bags & sugar, the coffee-maker(though we did not use it), huge TV (32-inch probably), the colourful bottles of toiletries, the large number of power points and also the "roll-up" stickers on the toilet paper rolls, how the bathroom may was rolled up instead of folded...the list will go on and on ... We shall leave the rest for your own discovery. To sum it up, next trip to Edinburgh, we will definitely opt for STAY Central again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At STAY central we aim a little bit higher than just providing you with a good night's sleep. We have 37 fresh and refurbished bedrooms perfect for 2 to share or bedrooms for up to 6 guests. We like to look after you and free Wi-Fi is a must for our guests. Each of our lovely bedrooms have large flat screen TV's, iPod docks, rain fall style showers to get lathered up in and lots of little extras you won't expect. Located in the heart of Edinburgh's eclectic Cowgate surrounding the famous lively Three Sisters bar, STAY Central is a short stroll from everywhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stay Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tailors Hall
- Tailors Hall Hotel Edinburgh
- Stay Central Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland