Stay Central Hotel is integral with the Three Sisters pub. Breakfast is served in the pub bar; the entrance to the hotel is off the pub courtyard. This fun hotel has the feel of an up-market hostel; in fact many of the rooms have multiple beds sleeping four or six, plus there is a dormitory which also sleeps six. In a small group or family sharing a room this is a very economical option. A lot of effort has gone into providing finishing touches with good tea and coffee facilities in the room and teacakes as a treat. The beds are comfortable although the furniture a little sparse. My bathroom was a high standard so the rooms and bathrooms are more what you expect from a significantly more expensive hotel.
This is a reasonably priced hotel right in the centre of Edinburgh, the staff are very friendly and helpful. I recommend it if you would like something a little different from the standard plastic hotel chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At STAY central we aim a little bit higher than just providing you with a good night's sleep. We have 37 fresh and refurbished bedrooms perfect for 2 to share or bedrooms for up to 6 guests. We like to look after you and free Wi-Fi is a must for our guests. Each of our lovely bedrooms have large flat screen TV's, iPod docks, rain fall style showers to get lathered up in and lots of little extras you won't expect. Located in the heart of Edinburgh's eclectic Cowgate surrounding the famous lively Three Sisters bar, STAY Central is a short stroll from everywhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Stay Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tailors Hall
- Tailors Hall Hotel Edinburgh
- Stay Central Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland