We are young late fourties!! Picked this hotel on our first trip to Edinburgh...the hotels staff were very welcoming, friendly and helpful...we asked for a quiet room, got it...great trendy decor, very clean, extra warm touches in the room,tunnocks...mmmm, plenty of tea, coffee. Rain shower excellent, iPod Dock too,great place....BUT...the area where it is, is a tad dingy! Wouldn't like to be alone at night there..very close to the royal mile, but not in a nice place...I know it's right next to the pub...but noise wasn't a problem for us. We would stay here again. THANKYOU!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At STAY central we aim a little bit higher than just providing you with a good night's sleep. We have 37 fresh and refurbished bedrooms perfect for 2 to share or bedrooms for up to 6 guests. We like to look after you and free Wi-Fi is a must for our guests. Each of our lovely bedrooms have large flat screen TV's, iPod docks, rain fall style showers to get lathered up in and lots of little extras you won't expect. Located in the heart of Edinburgh's eclectic Cowgate surrounding the famous lively Three Sisters bar, STAY Central is a short stroll from everywhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TravelUp, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stay Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tailors Hall
- Tailors Hall Hotel Edinburgh
- Stay Central Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland