Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh - Waterfront
HotelIndigo.com
US$179
US$167
  • Pool
Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$843
US$678
Travelocity
1,533 results
All reviewsocean terminalthe royal yacht britanniahi expressbus stop right outside the hotelfree wifibus serviceday ticketthe sofa bedfrequent busesminute bus ridebreakfast was includedbudget hotelnumber busyogurtshort staytea and coffeebars and restaurants
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My family and I stayed a week in Holiday Inn Express. It was very cosy and clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is very good. There are number of buses going to the city centre so transportation is easy and cheap.
All in all,we enjoyed our trip in Edinburgh and we loved our hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
GMexpressedinburgh, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh - Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Aruzubal,
Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us.
I'm delighted that you found our hotel to be cosy and clean, found our staff to be friendly and helpful and that you enjoyed our location.
I'm so glad that you enjoyed your trip to Edinburgh and that you loved our hotel.
I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The hotel is situated quite a way from the city centre, which makes things easier if you are driving. However, there are plenty of shops and restaurants in the nearby Ocean Terminal complex. It has the comfortable, airy and well-equipped rooms you expect from a relatively modern hotel. Breakfast is included and it helps to have sharp elbows when using the self-service buffet.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
GMexpressedinburgh, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh - Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear John H,
Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay.
I'm delighted that you found our rooms to be comfortable, airy well equipped.
I'm so glad that you enjoyed our location and we do hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

2 night stay whilst visiting Scotland with family. Very happy with overall service, staff friendly and polite. Room spacious and clean, although we did have to ask for a second bath towel in our room, as did our son and girlfriend too. Breakfast nice with plenty of choice of food.
Bus stop right outside for easy access into the city. Great sightseeing and lovely places to dine.
Reasonably priced hotel for location. We would definitely consider staying here on a future visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank [Mt]Nigel, Sand... P

Dear [Mt]Nigel,
Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay with us.
I'm delighted that you were happy with the overall service that we provide and that you found our staff to be friendly and polite.
I'm so happy that you found your room to be spacious and clean. I apologise that you had to request extra towels though we do provide a second set in each guest room which can be found on the second shelf of the wardrobe.
I'm delighted that you would stay with us again and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time that you are in Edinburgh.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel in Edinburgh and it is very nice. The bed is very comfortable and large enough for my 6'4" tall husband. The rooms clean. The breakfast was included and very good. Everyone was helpful and nice. I would stay there again. There is a bus stop right outside of the hotel that can take you all over town. There is also a mall down the street.

Room Tip: All of the rooms that I saw are nice. Our air condition made a little nice at times but my sister and her husband had a room next to ours and they had no noice.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
GMexpressedinburgh, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh - Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Debra W,
Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay with us.
I'm so glad that you found your room to be clean, found your bed to be comfortable and enjoyed our inclusive breakfast.
I'm delighted that you enjoyed our location, found our team to be helpful and nice and that you would stay with us again.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stayed for 1 night with our dog, nice quiet area, clean, good food, tea and coffee in room, staff very friendly and helpful. Plenty of buses into town centre. My partner is disabled, unfortunately all the disabled bays were full with other guest who weren't disabled and we ended up having to park on the street

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
GMexpressedinburgh, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh - Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear 706willy,
Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay with us.
I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to be clean and our staff to be friendly and helpful.
I'm sorry that you were unable to find a free disabled parking space in our car park. We do try our utmost to ensure that only those displaying badges use these bays but it can be difficult for us when the hotel is very busy. If you could contact us prior to your next arrival we will ensure that a bollard is placed in a space for you.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.