“nice place to eat”

Neighbourhood: Southside & Holyrood
Dewsbury, England
“nice place to eat”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Had a dinner during stay at Edinburgh. Nice and welcoming staff.
Food was good but you have to tell them to make it spicy otherwise u are gonna get blend food. Food was well cooked.
Interior was bit dark.
But otherwise nice place to eat.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank daannii

• Arabic first
Kirkcaldy, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Tried something different”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Ate here last night with some friends one of which booked it as she wanted to try something different.We arrived a bit late for our 6.30 booking but it was no problem the waiting staff were first class and very pleasant.My wife is a veggy and ordered spicy potatoes for a starter which were very tasty i had the Lentil soup of the day which again was really nice, for our mains my wife had the veg moussaka and i had the mixed grill which was 2 skewars one of chicken the other was lamb there was also the largest shish kebab i have ever seen it also came with rice and some veg.It is also a bring your own bottle which kept the costs down to just under £120 between the six off us which i thought was great value for money in Edinburgh. We will def be back. Well done all at Beirut .

• Visited June 2014
“Incredible ”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I decided to go for dinner on my own in Nicholson square at this lovely Lebanese restaurant. I walked in to a welcoming atmosphere where the waitress called Evey greeted me with a welcoming smile as she sat me at a table outside as the weather was gorgeous and made me feel right at home. The manager and owner also welcomed me with open arms and made my experience have that special touch :) the food was served in good time and was delicious making my experience fantastic! If your in the area I would advise popping in for some food or even a shisha as they can accommodate all your needs.

“Excellent quality-price ratio”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I have been here for dinner alone during a business trip. The environment is very relaxing and the service was very helpful and friendly. I ordered an entry and a main dish. Both were very well presented and of excellent quality. The price was absolutely reasonable. I'll definitely come back.

Broxburn, United Kingdom
“fab restaurant”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love this restaurant! Best hommous I have ever tried ! And of course rest of the food is to die for also! Staff is unbelievably friendly , and very sweet. Service is quick! Everything about this restaurant is just lovely! Definitely recommend to everybody!

• Visited May 2014