“Will Recommend Every Time”
Review of Beirut

Beirut
Ranked #274 of 2,624 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Price range: US$0 - US$19
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southside & Holyrood
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great place, food was delicious, reasonably priced and great staff. Went with a large group of friends as this place was recommended by someone who previously visited. Every one loved the food with no complaints at all. Only tried the one desert but was very nice. We booked in advance and I would recommend every one to do the same as it is a small place and it was pretty full within half an hour of us arriving as the first customers.

1  Thank thefarme

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Had a dinner during stay at Edinburgh. Nice and welcoming staff.
Food was good but you have to tell them to make it spicy otherwise u are gonna get blend food. Food was well cooked.
Interior was bit dark.
But otherwise nice place to eat.

1  Thank daannii
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Ate here last night with some friends one of which booked it as she wanted to try something different.We arrived a bit late for our 6.30 booking but it was no problem the waiting staff were first class and very pleasant.My wife is a veggy and ordered spicy potatoes for a starter which were very tasty i had the Lentil soup of the day which again was really nice, for our mains my wife had the veg moussaka and i had the mixed grill which was 2 skewars one of chicken the other was lamb there was also the largest shish kebab i have ever seen it also came with rice and some veg.It is also a bring your own bottle which kept the costs down to just under £120 between the six off us which i thought was great value for money in Edinburgh. We will def be back. Well done all at Beirut .

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I decided to go for dinner on my own in Nicholson square at this lovely Lebanese restaurant. I walked in to a welcoming atmosphere where the waitress called Evey greeted me with a welcoming smile as she sat me at a table outside as the weather was gorgeous and made me feel right at home. The manager and owner also welcomed me with open arms and made my experience have that special touch :) the food was served in good time and was delicious making my experience fantastic! If your in the area I would advise popping in for some food or even a shisha as they can accommodate all your needs.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I have been here for dinner alone during a business trip. The environment is very relaxing and the service was very helpful and friendly. I ordered an entry and a main dish. Both were very well presented and of excellent quality. The price was absolutely reasonable. I'll definitely come back.