After walking around the streets of Edinburgh literally all day-this is a Haven! What an exceptional treat - wake-up to a magnificent breakfast with a renovated Stable in the background and gorgeous peacocks strutting trough the manicured gardens. The suites are actually quite large for European standards, especially being in a Late 1600's Scottish Manor; decorated like an elegant bawdy boudoir; 4 poster bed and red velvet; indeed, surprising- tastefully done. If you are looking for a respite from a hectic day-or a romantic hideaway this is THE answer! Simply a magnificent boutique - Best choice in town. Beats the Balmoral hands down!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prestonfield is Edinburgh's most indulgent retreat and Scotland's latest 5-star hotel. Rated one of the "Best 101 Hotels in the World" by Tatler/Abercrombie & Kent and AA Hotel of the Year 2005, this exceptional hotel is near Edinburgh's Royal Mile. Prestonfield has been lavishly restored by new owner James Thomson of Edinburgh's famous Witchery by the Castle. Now guests find every modern convenience hidden behind the velvet-upholstered walls of Edinburgh's most talked-about bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Prestonfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestonfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Prestonfield Edinburgh, Scotland