We were married at prestonfield 3 years ago so decided to have an anniversary breakfast (have eaten/afternoon tea'd and so on) so breakfast it was! This trip was a little different as we now have a 7 month old son :-) All that said the food is fantastic - a great deal of selection from the buffet and the cooked offerings were delicious! We •always• return and I'm sure it won't be long until we do.
Oh and the staff are great - very accommodating, giving us a big table and seat to prop up our son in his car seat.
First class all round!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prestonfield is Edinburgh's most indulgent retreat and Scotland's latest 5-star hotel. Rated one of the "Best 101 Hotels in the World" by Tatler/Abercrombie & Kent and AA Hotel of the Year 2005, this exceptional hotel is near Edinburgh's Royal Mile. Prestonfield has been lavishly restored by new owner James Thomson of Edinburgh's famous Witchery by the Castle. Now guests find every modern convenience hidden behind the velvet-upholstered walls of Edinburgh's most talked-about bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Prestonfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestonfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Prestonfield Edinburgh, Scotland