We decided to drive to Edinburgh for the weekend and booked the Prestonbury as it
had such good reviews. We were not disappointed.Staff were lovely,friendly and helpful.
Beautiful room with champagne and snacks.The restaurant food in the evening was superb.
Fabulous choice at breakfast to suit all tastes.We would definitely go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prestonfield is Edinburgh's most indulgent retreat and Scotland's latest 5-star hotel. Rated one of the "Best 101 Hotels in the World" by Tatler/Abercrombie & Kent and AA Hotel of the Year 2005, this exceptional hotel is near Edinburgh's Royal Mile. Prestonfield has been lavishly restored by new owner James Thomson of Edinburgh's famous Witchery by the Castle. Now guests find every modern convenience hidden behind the velvet-upholstered walls of Edinburgh's most talked-about bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Prestonfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestonfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Prestonfield Edinburgh, Scotland