Spent a few hours last month having a lovely afternoon tea with close friends at Prestonfield. We were in the Leather Room, which we had to ourselves with a roaring log fire. The spread was delicious and the service was great, very attentive and happy staff. A beautiful, enchanting and cosy place, perfect for enjoying afternoon tea, particularly in the colder months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prestonfield is Edinburgh's most indulgent retreat and Scotland's latest 5-star hotel. Rated one of the "Best 101 Hotels in the World" by Tatler/Abercrombie & Kent and AA Hotel of the Year 2005, this exceptional hotel is near Edinburgh's Royal Mile. Prestonfield has been lavishly restored by new owner James Thomson of Edinburgh's famous Witchery by the Castle. Now guests find every modern convenience hidden behind the velvet-upholstered walls of Edinburgh's most talked-about bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Prestonfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestonfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Prestonfield Edinburgh, Scotland