In surroundings that brings you in to honey moon mood we had a fabulous stay at Prestonfield House. Staff were keen to make us feel welcome. All requests were met and service minded Liam keen to tell us where to golf and explore Edinburgh, and the story behind the peacocks living in the garden of Prestonfield.
The Rhubarb restaurant has fantastic interior, a very pleasant sound level for dining, and food to satisfy most cravings. The staff is from a variety of countries and seem to speak many languages.
On my return home I have recommended this jem to many friends and colleagues. Edinburgh as a city is a must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prestonfield is Edinburgh's most indulgent retreat and Scotland's latest 5-star hotel. Rated one of the "Best 101 Hotels in the World" by Tatler/Abercrombie & Kent and AA Hotel of the Year 2005, this exceptional hotel is near Edinburgh's Royal Mile. Prestonfield has been lavishly restored by new owner James Thomson of Edinburgh's famous Witchery by the Castle. Now guests find every modern convenience hidden behind the velvet-upholstered walls of Edinburgh's most talked-about bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Prestonfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestonfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Prestonfield Edinburgh, Scotland