We booked this for 11 of us to have a 70th birthday lunch. From the minute we got out the taxis at the front door, we were well looked after. The staff were "child friendly", especially Derek (just what we'd asked for and wanted with a 6, 4 and 3 year old!). The food and drink was delicious and served by friendly staff in beautiful rooms, allocated for our use only. I will certainly consider Prestonfield again (already had a family wedding and ruby wedding celebration there in the past). We were treated like royalty from beginning to end. When we tried to tip one of the staff, he said he had already been tipped - how honest is that? Says it all! Thank you Prestonfield!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prestonfield is Edinburgh's most indulgent retreat and Scotland's latest 5-star hotel. Rated one of the "Best 101 Hotels in the World" by Tatler/Abercrombie & Kent and AA Hotel of the Year 2005, this exceptional hotel is near Edinburgh's Royal Mile. Prestonfield has been lavishly restored by new owner James Thomson of Edinburgh's famous Witchery by the Castle. Now guests find every modern convenience hidden behind the velvet-upholstered walls of Edinburgh's most talked-about bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Prestonfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestonfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Prestonfield Edinburgh, Scotland