I've stayed in a few good hotels in the last couple of years (Hoxton, Hazlitts). Prestonfield is a bit different, but our recent stay was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. I would particularly like to mention the staff, who were welcoming and efficient; the breakfasts which were superb, and the restaurant - very very good. You wouldn't want to stay here too long because you'd lose the will to live any other way. But for a day or two there's nothing to beat it. Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prestonfield is Edinburgh's most indulgent retreat and Scotland's latest 5-star hotel. Rated one of the "Best 101 Hotels in the World" by Tatler/Abercrombie & Kent and AA Hotel of the Year 2005, this exceptional hotel is near Edinburgh's Royal Mile. Prestonfield has been lavishly restored by new owner James Thomson of Edinburgh's famous Witchery by the Castle. Now guests find every modern convenience hidden behind the velvet-upholstered walls of Edinburgh's most talked-about bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, LateRooms, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Prestonfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestonfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Prestonfield Edinburgh, Scotland