Located about 15 minute from the centre of Edinburgh but the Bus service was regular and the stop was 1 minute from the hotel and dropped you off right in the centre., so we though was idea.(gbp3.50 for a unlimited day return). The service at the hotel was friendly and the customer service was second to non...even to a point when my husband could not find sky sports on the TV for golf at night, because another guest had re-tuned the TV ...the hotel duty manager changed the Tv in our room !!!! . We enjoyed Breakfast the selection for the inclusive continental was limited but when you can upgrade for GBP2.00 for the full hot cooked you don't complain it was high quality.
I would stay again and recommend this to people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's the mother of all Malmaison's. The former house of ill-repute now has a reputation that's second to none, and it's also just a short taxi ride away from Waverley Station. Malmaison Edinburgh bides at Leith (as they say up here), just a stone's throw from the Royal Yacht Britannia, but offering far more funky luxury. Yes, when you want exciting hotels in Edinburgh, this is the King, not the castle. Our Edinburgh hotel puts you close to all of Edinburgh's cobbled splendours, incredible shopping and famous galleries. Then it's back to Mal for Scots dining with a twist, a fine selection of single malts and mojitos in the bar and then back to the slinkiest and most spectacular rooms in the Scots capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edinburgh Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Edinburgh
- Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh Scotland