This is a very nice hotel. Rooms are clean, modern and a decent size. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. We had a few drinks in the bar which was very relaxing and had a lovely atmosphere. There are plenty of good restaurants and pubs nearby. We had the best mussels and chips at The Kings Wark, definitely worth a visit!
If visiting Leith again I would certainly stay at Malmaison.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's the mother of all Malmaison's. The former house of ill-repute now has a reputation that's second to none, and it's also just a short taxi ride away from Waverley Station. Malmaison Edinburgh bides at Leith (as they say up here), just a stone's throw from the Royal Yacht Britannia, but offering far more funky luxury. Yes, when you want exciting hotels in Edinburgh, this is the King, not the castle. Our Edinburgh hotel puts you close to all of Edinburgh's cobbled splendours, incredible shopping and famous galleries. Then it's back to Mal for Scots dining with a twist, a fine selection of single malts and mojitos in the bar and then back to the slinkiest and most spectacular rooms in the Scots capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Lastminute, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edinburgh Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Edinburgh
- Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh Scotland