What a beautiful hotel in such a strange location. We stayed their last night and really enjoyed ourselves the room was well furnished and a good bathroom. Very quite during the night and the temperature was ok. The staff are friendly and helpful. The most surprising part of our stay was the fantastic breakfast no bog standard buffet a freshly made and served menu with a good range of choice I had the eggs Benedict which was to die for my wife had the scrambled egg and smoked salmon quality as good. The selection of help yourself was outstanding.
Only negative the pillows were to soft but we can live with that
No problem going back maybe for longer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's the mother of all Malmaison's. The former house of ill-repute now has a reputation that's second to none, and it's also just a short taxi ride away from Waverley Station. Malmaison Edinburgh bides at Leith (as they say up here), just a stone's throw from the Royal Yacht Britannia, but offering far more funky luxury. Yes, when you want exciting hotels in Edinburgh, this is the King, not the castle. Our Edinburgh hotel puts you close to all of Edinburgh's cobbled splendours, incredible shopping and famous galleries. Then it's back to Mal for Scots dining with a twist, a fine selection of single malts and mojitos in the bar and then back to the slinkiest and most spectacular rooms in the Scots capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edinburgh Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Edinburgh
- Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh Scotland