“Great walking tour”

Edinburgh Saints and Sinners Tours
Ranked #59 of 200 Tours in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for an entertaining way to find out about Edinburgh its history & traditions, then look no further. Yes a guide book can help you plan a tour of Edinburgh. They list the popular tourist attractions in Edinburgh but what they cannot do is give you the real stories and legends associated with places of interest and Edinburgh’s characters. This is where the Saints & Sinners tour guides come in, they bring Edinburgh Alive!! Our experienced tour guides are residents of Edinburgh this gives them unique inside knowledge, and they can also provide helpful tips, most importantly our tour guide can take you to great places in Edinburgh for that behind the scenes look that you would otherwise have missed out on. We can create customised itineraries to suit particular needs.
“Great walking tour”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Peter was as good as advertised. He entertained the kids and taught us a lot about Edinburgh and its history.

52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great Way to Bring the City to life.”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Becoming hooked on city guides, the quality of this one was no exception. Peter was a bundle of joy and full of interesting facts. I'm Scottish ( alright I'm from Glasgow) and into history, so I thought I knew my stuff, and like most good talks I knew about 90% . the extra 10% that Peter brought out was well worth it.
If your staying in the city for any length of time do it early and the whole city will be opened up to you.

Newcastle upon Tyne
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great way to spend a few hours in a beautiful and historic city!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Peter our guide was funny, informative and knowledgable. He covered many aspects of the interesting personalities from royalty to scientists and literary characters. My Scottish historical knowledge was sketchy at best but I feel I could do an exam paper and pass now!

This is a great way to spend time in Edinburgh and I would recommend you do!

London, United Kingdom
“Superb Tour!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Peter provided an excellent walking tour packed with information. He fitted in with our time constraints and was an excellent companion for a very enjoyable 2 hours. While two of us were tourists, one had lived in Edinburgh for over 30 years and yet she also learnt so much about the City. We would thoroughly recommend Peter to all visitors - you will not be disappointed.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wish I could give 6 stars”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Peter's "Old Town/New Town" tour was totally awesome. We started on the Royal Mile and meandered around to spots we would never have found on our own. Peter's strength is stories--we learned so much about Edinburgh through both small random fun facts and the chronology of the city's evolution. Peter has such a friendly, warm, engaging personality and kindly customized the trip to accommodate the two Harry Potter lovers in our group. Also, this tour was an incredible value...completely and totally worth every pound. THANKS, PETER!!!

Visited March 2014