We could not have picked a better place to stay for our family's recent Spring Break vacation in Edinburgh. Ideally situated in New Town within easy walking distance of Princes Street and the Waverley Train Station, not to mention Old Town and the Royal Mile, the Royal Scots Club has wonderfully friendly, helpful staff (Marie at the reception desk and Sarah in the dining room in particular were a daily source of joy), clean, comfortable and well-appointed rooms, excellent dining, and a history-laden ambience that beats the sterile chain-hotel experience hands-down. Look for their special offers; our week's package was a great value, including 3 delightful evening meals (try their vegetable curry!) in addition to the daily, hearty breakfasts. Wi-Fi Internet was also included. For singles, couples, and families looking for a peaceful, charming boutique hotel enabling them to explore Edinburgh to the fullest and come back to a relaxing haven, the R.S.C. is a terrific choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of Edinburgh's finest Georgian streets this is a rare combination, the charm of a country house hotel with a cosy club atmosphere. Founded in 1919 as a tribute to those who fell in The Great War The Royal Scots Club is proud of its heritage. Courtesy, personal service and warm hospitality are at the very heart of the Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Royal Scots Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Scots Club Hotel Edinburgh
- The Royal Scots Hotel
- Royal Scots Hotel
- The Royal Scots Club Edinburgh, Scotland