Our room and the public areas were very comfortable. The breakfast was a real treat with great views across the gardens opposite and on the first day we were unable to each lunch as it was so filling. The location was ideal as it was close enough to the hustle and bustle of The Royal Mile to be able to walk everywhere in the City centre but set in a quieter more sedate part of town. Taxis were quite cheap when the feet gave out! Would definitely like to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of Edinburgh's finest Georgian streets this is a rare combination, the charm of a country house hotel with a cosy club atmosphere. Founded in 1919 as a tribute to those who fell in The Great War The Royal Scots Club is proud of its heritage. Courtesy, personal service and warm hospitality are at the very heart of the Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, LateRooms, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Scots Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Scots Club Hotel Edinburgh
- The Royal Scots Hotel
- Royal Scots Hotel
- The Royal Scots Club Edinburgh, Scotland