We stayed at the Royal Scots club for two nights on a recent family vacation to Edinburgh. We loved it. The location is convenient and beautiful. Walking distance to the major sights in Edinburgh. The value is excellent. We booked our room on hotels tonight and paid $125 for a family room. We liked it so much we stayed the second night.
It is not particularly fancy, but what it lacks in opulence it makes up for in charm. The front desk was friendly and helpful. Clean rooms. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of Edinburgh's finest Georgian streets this is a rare combination, the charm of a country house hotel with a cosy club atmosphere. Founded in 1919 as a tribute to those who fell in The Great War The Royal Scots Club is proud of its heritage. Courtesy, personal service and warm hospitality are at the very heart of the Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Scots Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Scots Club Hotel Edinburgh
- The Royal Scots Hotel
- Royal Scots Hotel
- The Royal Scots Club Edinburgh, Scotland