All I can say is wow. The venue itself is extremely central, but not in the hustle bustle. The building is stunning with the old Georgian look. The rooms have recently been decorated which gave it a new feel and I couldn't fault the cleanliness. Everything you could need was in the room. The food was amazing, both at breakfast (good selection) and for catering my wedding - every plate was presented the same and the food was hot. As for the staff, each and every one of them were friendly and professional. No request was too big over the weekend and they helped with every little thing. I cannot thank them enough (especially Ayesha) for what they did for us in the run up to the wedding and on the day itself. I would whole heartedly recommend them to any looking for a city centre venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of Edinburgh's finest Georgian streets this is a rare combination, the charm of a country house hotel with a cosy club atmosphere. Founded in 1919 as a tribute to those who fell in The Great War The Royal Scots Club is proud of its heritage. Courtesy, personal service and warm hospitality are at the very heart of the Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Scots Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Scots Club Hotel Edinburgh
- The Royal Scots Hotel
- Royal Scots Hotel
- The Royal Scots Club Edinburgh, Scotland