My partner and l went to edinburgh on one of the busiest w'ends - Edinburgh mini marathon and may day weekend!!!! We met up with our relatives & arrived at the Hotel greeted by a piper, fantastic entrance, even though it was for the wedding party!
The hotel is very cosy, clean and has its history kept alive in the rooms and lounges. It is an old place with so much character, the beds were comfy the bathroom clean and even had molton brown toilettries!!! After a scarry night doing the ghosts and ghauls tour it was fine to go back and have a relaxing bath.
The breakfast menu was very goood, plenty to choose from, and the staff very polite and professional.
Would def. stay again.
Could do with a lick of paint in the bedrooms:-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of Edinburgh's finest Georgian streets this is a rare combination, the charm of a country house hotel with a cosy club atmosphere. Founded in 1919 as a tribute to those who fell in The Great War The Royal Scots Club is proud of its heritage. Courtesy, personal service and warm hospitality are at the very heart of the Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Scots Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Scots Club Hotel Edinburgh
- The Royal Scots Hotel
- Royal Scots Hotel
- The Royal Scots Club Edinburgh, Scotland