The Royal Scots Club is, I think, very over rated. I requested a brochure and price list twice but they were not sent. Bedrooms in front are noisy due to constant traffic day and night. Whilst I was there the fire alarm went off 3 times. It must have been faulty. One time it went off at 3 am. The "manager" on duty did not know how to turn it off. He did not carry out an evacuation fire drill. He did not seem to have a list of guests, so good job it was a false alarm and not a real fire!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of Edinburgh's finest Georgian streets this is a rare combination, the charm of a country house hotel with a cosy club atmosphere. Founded in 1919 as a tribute to those who fell in The Great War The Royal Scots Club is proud of its heritage. Courtesy, personal service and warm hospitality are at the very heart of the Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Scots Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Scots Club Hotel Edinburgh
- The Royal Scots Hotel
- Royal Scots Hotel
- The Royal Scots Club Edinburgh, Scotland