On an overnight stay at this boutique hotel with my partner was certainly an experience and will definitely be returning. The hotel itself is five town houses and very eclectic, smart and well dressed. On arriving the receptionist was very friendly and chatty, which continued during our stay. We had an executive suite which was simply beautiful, the bathroom was huge with a tv by the bath (we didn't work out how to switch it on though!). We used the bar briefly and breakfast is in a room adjacent to this, well set out and a lovely choice. There are a lot of staircases, which is our only slightly negative comment, but adds to the eclectic nature of this lovely hotel. It is situated on a quiet street (we slept very well) but centrally well positioned in Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the The Ballantrae Albany Hotel a wonderful Grade A listed Georgian town house building and one of Edinburgh's best boutique hotel's. The Hotel is located in the heart of the lively city of Edinburgh, just a short walk from the best attractions of the city. The hotel has a total of 42 en-suite rooms all fitted with modern amenities to meet your needs including Satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ballantrae Albany Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballantrae Albany Edinburgh
- Hotel Ballantrae Albany
- Albany Hotel Edinburgh
- Ballantrae Albany Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland