My husband acompanied me on a work trip to Edinburgh and so we thought we'd make a night of it!
he entrance is somewhat understated given that the hotel starts ont he 1st floor above the shops, but it is in an excellent location - un beatable!
Our room was small but well equipt, with flat screen tv and newly done bathroom- great power type shower just a shame about the shower curtain, a glass screen would've been alot more efficient and finished it off much better.
We didn't use the bar having read that it was a bit pricey an instead went out and about in Edinburgh.
Given that it is right in the centre of everything we didn;t hear an noise etc and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modernized hotel in building dating from 1848; overlooking Princes Gardens and the Scott Monument; with views of Edinburgh Castle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Old Waverley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Waverley Hotel
- Old Waverley Edinburgh
- Waverley Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hotel Waverley
- Edinburgh Hotel Old Waverly
- The Old Waverley Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland