Great location right next to the train staion. Rooms tiny -No wardrobe only a clothes rail!!
Tired but clean.
Very very average.
Breakfast ok - buffet style.
All foreign staff no scottish people to serve or we never came across them - We paid £240 for 2 nights and weve had better at a Premier Inn - fresher rooms and better facilites.
Personally i would not stay again as you can get better for a fraction of the price - its just getting booked in these popular bidget hotels - they are basic but good!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modernized hotel in building dating from 1848; overlooking Princes Gardens and the Scott Monument; with views of Edinburgh Castle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Old Waverley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Waverley Hotel
- Old Waverley Edinburgh
- Waverley Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hotel Waverley
- Edinburgh Hotel Old Waverly
- The Old Waverley Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland