From the moment we walked in through the front door we knew we were going to be looked after! Christopher the Concierge was more than happy to show us around our apartment. Which was upgraded for free, a lovely suprise! He explained everything to us and then left us to settle in.
Within 10 minutes we had kicked off our shoes and I had climbed into the fluffy dressing gown provided. Ordering food could not be simpler.....choose one of the many menus provided, we picked Indian from the Ghandi (Yummy!!) ring your order in.... chill the booze... and hey presto! a knock at the door heralds the arrival !
The complimentary breakfast basket, milk and bread was great, we didn't need to rush out and buy anything. We chose not to take advantage of the cleaning service as we were only there for 3 nights, but has a paper everyday.
I would not hesitate to recommend this amazing place to anyone and when we return to Edinburgh we will be staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning one, two and three bedroom serviced apartments with private parking in the centre of Edinburgh. Established in the 1960's, Mansley were pioneers of the serviced apartment concept and The Knight Residence has been providing the best of Scottish hospitality to visitors from all over the globe since 1999. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Knight Residence by Mansley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Knight Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Knight Residence
- Knight Residence
- The Knight Residence By Mansley Edinburgh, Scotland