This was our second stay at The Knight Residence although this time we were not in the main block. The comfort apartment was next door and very easy to access. The apartment was a good size and the breakfast pack was excellent and would have lasted the week if we had stayed that long. Supermarkets are very local and have late opening hours. The apartments are well located for walking to the centre of Edinburgh. There are a couple of "clubs" nearby but we did not experience any difficulties with these even when we arrived back at 11.00pm. The staff were very friendly although everything is so well set out that we did not need them. The only problem that we had was that the shower was so powerful (excellent) that the shower blind was not large enough to prevent a large quantity of water finding its way onto the bathroom floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning one, two and three bedroom serviced apartments with private parking in the centre of Edinburgh. Established in the 1960's, Mansley were pioneers of the serviced apartment concept and The Knight Residence has been providing the best of Scottish hospitality to visitors from all over the globe since 1999. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Lastminute, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Knight Residence by Mansley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Knight Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Knight Residence
- Knight Residence
- The Knight Residence By Mansley Edinburgh, Scotland