Stayed for one night, found the room to be impeccably clean, with nice features (like heated towel rail in wc) and spacious considering it is a city center hotel. Friendly, efficient and helpful reception team on hand to answer any queries (thanks to Jakub & Rocia). Ample Free parking (Saturday evening and Sunday) right outside the door of the hotel was a nice bonus too. Good location only a few minutes walk from Royal Mile. Only qualm if I had to have one would be that there should be more signage for the leisure center - wee bit hard to find. All in all perfect stay, at a good rate - would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Edinburgh's old town, adjacent to the Scottish Parliament, Macdonald Holyrood Hotel is one of the city's leading hotels which has recently completed a £2.5million investment. Whatever your reason for staying, visiting on business or visiting the fascinating city of Edinburgh, you'll find our bedrooms are some of the most comfortable in town, our Vital Health Club is ideal to unwind in and our brand new Roccas restaurant is stylish and sophisticated, serving the best quality Scottish home comforts with an Italian twist. A meal, afternoon tea or champagne at the bar is certainly not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, LateRooms, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Macdonald Holyrood Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Holyrood Edinburgh
- Hotel Macdonald Holyrood
- Macdonald Holyrood Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland